Why Become A Member
Benefits for Members:
- Use our well-established networks and contacts (European Commission, robot manufacturers, system integrators andkey researchers …)
- Meet your partners, competitors and key persons of European robotics
- Be the first to get access to information and be kept up-to-date, e.g. European funding policies, market data, relevant news/events about the robotics community, standardisation activities …
- Benefit from EUnited head office activities (dinner debates, member of various ad-hoc Advisory and Sherpa Groups of the EC, contacts towards the EU …)
- Raise the visibility of your company and products through our various PR channels
- Bring up any issues requiring special attenion - we'll deal with it head on.
EUnited Robotics members are on the driver's seat deciding which activities are needed.
We are committed to further establishing the service robotics sector and facilitating its entry into new markets and domains:
Special membership offer for SMEs active in service robotics:
- €500 for the first year
- €1,000 for the second year
- Membership fee based on turnover after the second year
Download Membership Form and Required Information